You’ve heard about essential oils, you’ve seen them online and in shops but aren't quite sure if they are worth all the hype and most importantly, if you’d actually use them? A totally valid and common concern! I hear this one a lot, as people get excited to start using oils but have no idea where to start. If I’m being honest it crossed my mind, I thought they were just to make a room smell good PERIOD. I learned quite quickly that essential oils are incredibly dynamic and once you get in a rhythm, you'll wonder how you ever survived without them! But, for now, discover them for yourself, through these helpful, simple, and inspiring tips -- dive in!
Here's over 150 ways you will end up using the top 10 essential oils + blends that come in the most popular starter kit I sell; the Home Essentials Kit. This is the kit that started the whole journey for our family!
If you just wanna skip right to it and bring these oils into your home - click the button below.
Lemon is dōTERRA's top-selling essential oil at only 5 cents per drop, this one is a must-have! It’s is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air, disinfects surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. Taken internally, lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits, can soothe an irritated throat, and supports healthy respiratory function.
1. Allergy-What. Diffuse with Lavender + Peppermint when your body is reacting to the environment. OR take 1 drop of each in a veggie capsule.
2. An Airwick that uplifts. Promote positive and optimistic feelings + neutralize odours in the air by diffusing lemon on its own.
3. Non-toxic GooGone. Dissolves anything sticky! Adhesives, slime, gum, tree sap, tar, you name it! Just apply a drop directly on.
4. Dry up a runny nose. Apply 1 drop of lemon diluted to the bridge of nose and deeply inhale.
5. Healthy Morning Boost. Add 2 drops to a large glass of water for the cleansing effects of the limonene in lemon
6. Stubborn Bike Grease. Add 2 drops to grease covered hands from putting your bike on the trainer. Rub in, wipe off with cloth.
7. Smile bright. Add 1 drop to 1 tbsp of coconut oil for oil pulling in the am (helps cleanse and whiten teeth).
8. Flavour Boost. Add a drop of Lemon essential oil anytime you are cooking with lemon juice to enhance flavour (Lemon cookies, lemon merengue pie, lemon zest, lemon dressing, lemon blueberry muffins). In soothing winter teas, you can simply add Lemon essential oil to warm water.
9. Clean Produce. Fill basin with water, add 3-5 drops of Lemon oil and soak your produce to remove dirt and residue.
10. Crystal Clean Glassware. Add a couple drops of Lemon essential oil to your dishwater. Adding Lemon will make it a better experience for you while taking advantage of the cleaning qualities in Lemon essential oil!
11. An Original All-Purpose Cleaner. Mix 10 drops Lemon essential oil with equal amounts of water and vinegar in a spray bottle to cleanse and purify surfaces. Use to clean kitchen counters and stainless steel appliances. For stainless steel, mix Lemon essential oil with olive oil for best results.
12. Preserve cut fruit. Use Lemon essential oil in a spray to keep your cut fruit fresh until serving. No more bad apples.
13. Refresh Smelly Washcloths. When your kitchen washcloths smell foul and could use a boost, add Lemon oil to your detergent, soak overnight, wash, dry and your kitchen will smell so much better!
14. Nourish Furniture. Preserve and prevent leather from splitting with a Lemon soaked cloth. Also, a few drops of Lemon essential oil combined with a few drops to olive oil makes a great furniture polish.
15. ‘Lemonize’ Your Laundry. Instead of dryer sheets, try adding a few drops to a damp wash cloth or dryer balls in the dryer with your laundry. Be sure to set the dryer to a low temperature cycle as high heat will lessen the effects of the oil.
Lavender has been loved and used for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and many therapeutic benefits. Lavender is frequently used to help soothe skin irritations and help skin recover quickly. It’s also been shown to help reduce muscle tension. Inhaling lavender promotes relaxation and a restful night’s sleep, making it an ideal oil to diffuse at bedtime and when stress levels are high.
16. Lavender Soak. Drop about 2 drops of lavender essential oil along with 1cup Epsom salts to your bath water for an ultra-relaxing experience.
17. Head To Toe Rest! After a hard workout or a long day on your feet, rub diluted Lavender along with Lemongrass on your legs and feet.
18. Quick Fix. Mix three parts Fractionated Coconut Oil with one part Lavender essential oil in a small spray bottle or roll on to help clear up skin irritation associated with chafing.
19. Bring on the ZZZ’s. Rub on the bottoms of the feet for a more restful sleep.
20. Enjoy A Fresh And Clean Mattress. Sprinkle a mixture of 1 cup baking soda and 10 drops of lavender essential oil over your mattress. Allow the mixture to sit for at least one hour then use the vacuum hose to clean it up.
21. Ouch! That’s Hot! The next time someone doesn’t realize the iron, pan, straightener is still hot; apply Lavender oil to the affected area to soothe skin irritation, reduce redness and ease swelling. Too much sun? Mix lavender + aloe vera and apply to area of concern.
22. New Way to Oatmeal. Fill a baby food jar with oatmeal, and add 5-8 drops of Lavender oil. When it’s time to wash your face, add water and it becomes an excellent natural scrub! A little goes a long way.
23. Night Light. A few drops of Lavender placed on a stuffed animal, blanky or pillow will help a restless toddler (or adult) fall asleep and stay asleep.
24. Flavour Twist. Lavender adds a unique and delicious flavour to marinades, custards, breads, cookies, icings, and even syrup.
25. Homemade Aftershave. Use after shaving to soothe and soften skin and to lessen the redness and burning caused by razor burn.
26. Take The “Ouch” Out. One drop of Lavender with coconut oil will help relieve the sensitivity of occasional scrapes and abrasions, or after too much sun.
27. Clear The Mind. Apply Lavender to the temples and back of neck to ease anxious feelings and stress and promote mental clarity.
28. Care For Your Baby Belly. Rub Lavender essential oil onto an itchy tummy while pregnant.
29. Stop scratching. Ditch the itch of those summer love bites thanks to the all too familiar mosquito and midges. Apply lavender to impacted area(s).
30. New baby teeth. Apply diluted lavender along the jawline for those littles in discomfort who are in need of love.
Peppermint is frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health. It can also help to alleviate stomach upset, relieve head tension, and promote healthy respiratory function. Peppermint continues to be one dōTERRA’s best-selling favourites.
31. Break Away From Summer Heat. Keep a spray bottle of water with a few drops of Peppermint essential oil nearby, especially when you REALLY need to cool down! 32. Stressed + Tense? Apply to the neck and forehead with Lavender to relieve tension and pressure.
33. Awaken Your Senses. Before your next workout, apply a bit of Peppermint to your chest or just take a deep breath straight from the open bottle. Then, after your workout add to shampoo to stimulate your senses & help with scalp health.
34. A Hot Feet Fix. Add Peppermint to a cold compress and cool down your overworked feet.
35. Support Healthy Breathing. Dilute a drop of Peppermint oil combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil and place under your nose to support open airways and help you breathe easily.
36. Could You Start A Fire With Your Breath? Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse. It freshens breath and builds confidence in your close encounters. I also love to add 1 drop of peppermint to my lip gloss tubes!
37. Take A Deep Breath. Inhale deeply to invigorate lungs and increase alertness.
38. A Joint Effort. Cool joints without taking an ice bath. It helps to soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort.
39. Tummy Calmer. Rub diluted on the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive discomfort.
40. Thin Mints. Add a drop of Peppermint to your chocolate shakes or cakes. If making chocolate stir a drop to melted chocolate before adding it to your setting mold.
41. Nip Cravings. Most people eat until they feel full. Diffusing Peppermint will help reign in the urge to snack on junk food. It’s a good way to control appetite and to feel full faster.
42. Out On The Open Road. Don’t fall asleep at the wheel! Inhale Peppermint from a handkerchief or straight from the bottle to perk up on long drives.
43. Approaching Deadlines Mean Long And Late Hours. Rather than grabbing a RedBull energy drink to revitalise you as you ‘go the extra mile’, deeply inhale Peppermint to feel revitalised and ready to go.
44. Un-Block Writer’s Block. Peppermint can support blood circulation and leave you feeling rejuvenated to keep those creative juices flowing. Simply spritz peppermint on child’s shirt before study time for improved concentration and alertness. Hint: Adding Rosemary essential oil to the mix will take it to the next level!
45. Spiders. Keep them outside by spraying peppermint water around door frames and windows.
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils. Taken internally, oregano can help maintain healthy immune function.It can be taken more frequently when seasonal threats are high or as needed to further boost immunity. In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano supports healthy digestion by promoting the secretion of digestive juices.
46. An Immune System Boost. Take 1-2 drops in a Veggie Capsule, with olive oil, for periodic immune support. This is nature's most powerful anti-biotic!
47. Savour The Flavour. Put a drop of Oregano essential oil in your spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, on a nut roast, or any other entrée for delicious flavor. Because Oregano is so strong, you may want to put the drop first on a spoon and then use a toothpick to slowly add oil to the recipe.
48. The Best Defence Is A Good Offence. To help keep your home clean, mix 3 drops of Oregano with water in a spray bottle and spray it in corners of the shower, sink and other damp and darkened areas.
49. Little Italy At Home. Put a toothpick amount of Oregano and Basil in your veggie dip! Or, mix them both with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a savory bread dip!
50. Bring On Sandal Season! Apply 1 drop of Oregano with 6 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil to soften cuticles and rough spots that many be encroaching on your toenail real estate. Keeping those impurities out!
51. Living the barefoot life. Concerned about the sanitary conditions of a public place you or the kids have just walked on with bare feet? Your feet absorb more than you think. Follow up by applying one drop of Oregano and Thyme, diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Happy feet.
52 Digestive Dilemmas Abated. Oregano helps create a peaceful environment that is unfriendly to ‘the unmentionables’ that tax our digestive systems.
53. It’s About Natural Effectiveness. Essential oils quickly go to work in your system. This year, when a change of seasons may have you down, make your own wellness blend by combining 2 drops Oregano, 2 drops Protective Blend, 2 drops Melaleuca, 2 drops Frankincense and 2 drops Lemon into a Veggie Capsule. By putting the properties of these oils to work, you will feel better naturally!
54. Warming Wonder. Dilute just 1 drop in several drops of fractionated coconut oil and massage quickly into hands and feet to help warm the body.
55. Chase Away Whatever Is Blocking Your Lower Registers. When it comes to effortless breathing, having oregano in your system (taken with a Veggie Capsule) has the ability to clear respiratory gunk.
56. Comfortable Exit Ramps. When your body’s waste liquid elimination systems are unhappy, it’s uncomfortable. Cranberry juice is great, but Oregano in your system can work to clear this out, clean it up and help you be well.
57. Keep on Running. Anyone’s skin can have imperfections, and they sometimes show up on their feet and feel uncomfortable and irritated. The same properties that make oregano great for internal use are also effective as a topical ointment. Use sparingly! Liss is more, Oregano is potent. Heavily dilute and apply to affected areas, avoiding surrounding skin.
58. Tea Time Boost. On a cold winter day, a toothpick of Oregano added to an earthy, hot tea can do wonders to the body and soul!
59. Sinus Steamer. Add 1-2 drops to a mug of boiling water. Cover yourself and mug with a blanket, close your eyes and breathe in. Take a break and repeat.
60. Unattached. Phenols like Carvacrol make Oregano a restoring oil. Emotionally it brings with it the power of humility and being unattached.
Frankincense has extraordinary soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It’s known to promote cellular health and immunity and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits. It also promotes a healthy inflammatory response and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems, helping them function optimally. When inhaled or diffused, it induces feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction & overall wellness.
61. Peace. Is your mind racing at night, as mine often is thinking of that to do list. Diffuse Frankincense to calm an anxious mind and be in the present with a clean slate.
62. Nourish Your Skin. Use a drop of Frankincense with 3 drops of carrier oil or in unscented lotion for beautiful, radiant looking skin. New scar, apply topically to boost regeneration of healthy cells.
63. Spread The Love. Frankincense smells wonderful and uplifts the mood. Wear it as a perfume on pulse points to lift your mood and feelings of alertness.
64. Overworked Hands? Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening or working to promote a normal inflammatory response.
65. Time To Focus. Apply 1-2 drops to your temples and the back of your neck to help improve your concentration.
66. Nails Of Steel. Dry weather can take a toll on your nails - try applying a drop of Frankincense to strengthen weak nails.
67. Cell health. 1 drop under the tongue to give your cells the best chance.
68. A Calming Mood Lifter. Frankincense can be applied to the bottoms of feet to relax and calm mood swings minor to major. In fact, it has been used to calm expectant mothers during pregnancy and labor. Diffuse in the room or massage a drop onto the chest or back of the neck.
69. Cellular Vigor. Frankincense is a component of the Cellular Complex blend because it promotes healthy cellular proliferation. So, take Frankincense in a Veggie Capsule to support healthy cells in your body!
70. No More Nerves. Use Frankincense to help relieve anxious feelings and create a positive mood! Try combining Frankincense, Peppermint and Wild Orange essential oil in your hand, rub hands together, and inhale deeply. This mix will also help with the most severe need for a three o’ clock pick-me-up!
71. Be Youthful. Frankincense can help promote youthful, radiant looking skin and slow the signs of aging or too much sun by reducing the appearance of skin imperfections. Dab with 1 drop of a carrier oil to trouble areas.
72. Relax And Revitalise. Soak in a warm Frankincense bath to calm the nerves or diffuse Frankincense in the bathroom while you relax in the tub.
73. Frank To The Rescue. Frankincense has been used for centuries for challenged skin, skin problems and nearly everything related to skin. Our everyday owie spray is a combo of Frankincense, Melaleuca, and Lavender diluted with fraction coconut oil.
74. Muscle Discomfort Relief. Use Frankincense with a cold compress after working out or on a hot day to cool down and relax. Or, use with a hot compress to soothe tired muscles or occasional cramps.
75. Personal Sauna. After showering, add a few drops to a warm, wet washcloth for a final rinse. Enjoy the earthy smell as the steam creates your own personal sauna.
Melaleuca can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to promote a clear, healthy complexion. It is frequently used on minor skin irritations to soothe the skin and help it recover quickly. Taken internally, it can enhance immunity when seasonal threats are high. Tea tree/melaleuca can also be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats.
76. A Young Athlete’s Best Friend. Apply directly to the feet and toenails after practice each night and especially if you are also showering, swimming or exercising in public, high traffic areas.
77. Tone. Add to a bath with 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar to fight ringworm, eczema, fungal infections, thrush or just to tone and fortify the skin.
78. Say Goodbye To Razor Burn! Apply diluted after shaving to prevent any skin irritation.
79. Add “Oomph” To Your Lotion. Help soothe your skin by placing 1 drop of Melaleuca essential oil in your moisturiser during your morning and night skin routine. You can also apply to skin blemishes as part of a daily cleansing program.
80. Bathroom Cleaner. Combine 10 drops of Melaleuca with ½ cup baking soda and ¼ cup vinegar to clean the toilet.
81. Refresh Your Wash. Add a couple drops of Melaleuca to laundry detergent to get rid of any musty smells caused by poor ventilation. I also use it when I’m having a busy mom day and I forgot about that load of laundry from yesterday that I started, that has now sat too long #momof3
82. Homemade Baby Wipes. Cut a paper towel roll in half and place it in a storage container with 2 cups warm water, 2 tablespoons fractionated coconut oil and 3 drops each of Melaleuca and Lavender. When the liquid is absorbed, remove the cardboard roll and pull wipes from the centre.
83. For When Soap Won’t Do It. Melaleuca is great for removing permanent marker from skin.
84. Baby Bottom Remedy. Mix with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Lavender, and Frankincense to make a diaper paste for baby’s irritated skin.
85. Too Much Fun In The Sun? Apply diluted to the skin during your family vacation or after a long day in the sun.
86. Sleep Feeling Clean. Spray Melaleuca on your mattress pad when you change the sheets.
87. Handy For Hikers. Take Melaleuca essential oil in your pack next time to take the off beaten trail. Melaleuca is a great cleansing agent for occasional scrapes and other skin irritations.
88. Learn From The Past. Historically, Melaleuca oil was used as a cleanser for the face and to deal with periodic skin and toenail challenges.
89. Boost Your Immune Function. Diffuse Melaleuca or rub it on the bottom of your feet. Combine with the Protective blend for even more immune support. This is a very powerful natural anti-fungal!
90. Chemical-Free Cleaning. Dilute 8-10 drops with water in a spray bottle to clean around the house. It is great to use in damp places and in the bathroom!
ONGUARD Protective Blend
OnGuard blend provides a natural and effective alternative to keep your family and home healthy. As one of dōTERRA’s best-selling blends, On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system. When diffused, On Guard helps purify the air and support healthy respiratory function, and can be very energising and uplifting.
91. Seasonal Relief. Diffuse On Guard (Protective blend) anytime you are concerned about ‘what’s going around’ schools, sports arenas, churches and other crowded venues.
92. Get Turbo Charged. Mix a few drops of On Guard with 2 drops Lemon essential oil and agave nectar in a teaspoon to soothe your throat during the winter.
93. Primp Your Carpets. Add 15 drops of On Guard to a cup of corn starch or baking soda. Mix, sprinkle and rake on carpet then allow it to sit for up to an hour. Then, vacuum it clean!
94. Non-Toxic Cleaning Gem. Mix 5-6 drops with a half cup of baking soda to clean your bath tub and skip all of the harsh, bleaching chemicals.
95. Be Naturally Protected, All Day. Let On Guard with Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary assist in the work of immune support and maintenance. One of the most popular ways to use Protective Blend is to add a few drops to a Veggie Capsule and swallow. It does wonders!
96. Augment Your Air Filters. Diffusing is awesome, but you can also put a few drops of On Guard on your car’s cabin air filter or home air filters to obliterate dank, stale filtered air…right from the duct!
97. Boost your Immune System. Some people amp up their Zinc or Vitamin C intake (via orange juice) every autumn. If this is you, add a few drops of On Guard to your juice for added protection.
98. Help For Your Speaking Docket. If you’re a ‘close talker’ or public speaker, create a protective mouth rinse by adding a drop on On Guard to 4-6 oz. of water, gargle and pep up to your delivery.
99. Your Mouth Will Thank You. Try swishing On Guard with a bit of water after dental work. You can also apply On Guard directly to your teeth and gums (or add a drop to your toothpaste) to soothe irritated gums. For a clean toothbrush, store it overnight in a small glass of water with 3-5 drops of the On Guard. Hint: the On Guard line also includes an EPIC natural toothpaste!
100. Glands. Massage OnGuard diluted onto those swollen, sensitive to touch glands when under the weather.
101. Eradicate That Oven Cleaner Smell. Caked on black oven gunk does not easily come off. After your oven’s self-clean cycle, spray a mix of purified water, On Guard and Lemon essential oil onto the oven interior. This will clear up all of the greasy smells as well as the smell of the oven cleaner!
102. Gym Machines Will Thank You. Before climbing on to that sweaty vinyl at the gym, spray it with On Guard and water. Wipe down like you mean it. Your sweaty comrades will thank you.
103. Be Protected On-The-Go. Make your own that is hydrating for the skin by mixing 5 Tablespoons aloe vera gel, 4 Tablespoons water, 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E oil and 8-10 drops of On Guard in a small squeeze bottle. Violá!
104. Sharing Is Caring…But Not Always! A few drops of On Guard in a spray bottle with water works wonders on grimy doorknobs, hand railings and countertops.
105. Smelly Pipes Got Your Rinse Down? Add On Guard to your wash during the rinse cycle for all of the benefits of Protective Blend in your laundry! It will leave your laundry extra clean and smelling great.
AIR Respiratory Blend
Air is a remarkable blend of essential oils that are combined to help you breathe easier. Air supports healthy respiratory function when seasonal threats are high and can be used safely to soothe airways and promote clear breathing. It can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottoms of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote sleep
106. The ‘On Ramp’ to Sleep. For a more restful sleep during seasonal respiratory discomfort, diffuse Air blend at bedtime or keep in a roll-on bottle by the bedside, in the car or your purse. Roll it on the chest, bottom of feet or upper lip as needed!
107. Clearing the Pipes. Put a drop of the Air blend and a drop of Wintergreen essential oil in a sink of hot water. Then, place a damp towel over your head and inhale deeply. It’s surprising how much this helps!
108. Crowded Gym Space? Forced heating and cooling, sweaty bodies, dust and your lungs…bad combo. Apply Air blend before exercising to invigorate and enhance breathing during your workout.
109. It’s Like a Rain Maker. Hiking in nature right after an air cleansing rain is an absolute dream. The next time you can’t control the rain, try applying air blend to the hands and take 3 deep inhales. It’s the next best thing!
110. Leavin’ on a Jet Plane, Bus or Train? Confined spaces can sometimes have stagnant air, which can be claustrophobic. While in these spaces, free yourself mentally and emotionally by applying Air blend.
111. Stuck in a Desk, Small Office or Cube? It’s easy and convenient to just place a drop of Breathe in your palm, rub the palms together and take a deep breath from your cupped hands. Supporting healthy airways will improve your concentration. It may help everyone around you relax too!
112. A College Dorm Room Fix. College dorm rooms aren’t known for their vast size or light airy appeal. When you combine a ‘first-time on their own’ roommate with unknown cooking preferences, sweaty workout clothes, or interesting hygiene habits, Air is the great equalizer and your best friend.
113. It’s a Zoo in Here! Staying at someone else’s home, with someone else’s pets (with their aroma, dander or musty smell) doesn’t need to be a problem. Try rubbing Air on your chest and under your nose before entering a pet filled house. Great for musty campers and RVs as well.
114. Boost Brain Power. Air contains Eucalyptus essential oil which is known to help stimulate mental activity and wake up your mind. The powerfully beneficial oils of Peppermint, Lemon, and Melaleuca are all included in the Respiratory blend and are perfect if you are feeling under the weather.
115. One Of Mom’s Bag Of Tricks. Place a couple drops on the pillow of any child who needs Air but refuses to apply the oil. The oil helps to distract them from whatever reason she can’t sleep, and helps maintain breathing. Oh, and the added benefit is that mom and dad get to rest as well!
116. Another Tool In Your Habit Breaking Arsenal. Overcoming nagging habits is tricky to say the least. Occasionally lingering side effects affect breathing. Air will help you kick bad habits by promoting easier breathing while maintaining lung and throat health.
117. A Dynamic Duo. Put a drop of Air on the filter of the CPAP machine for even more support during the night. Even without a CPAP machine it’s good to keep a roller bottle nearby to swipe on the chest and under the nose of whoever is keeping you awake by snoring gone ballistic.
118. Help For Your Airways When You Have Cold Feet in the Winter. A popular way to warm your tootsies in the winter is to warm a cloth bag (filled with rice or feed corn kernels) in the microwave and place it at the foot of your bed at night. Add a few drops of Breathe in the bag to make it an aromatically soothing experience as well, promoting open airways.
119. Sleep Sound. Add to your diffuser at night to help keep snoring and sleep apnoea at bay #yourwelcome alternatively apply 1-2 drops over throat and bridge of nose diluted.
120. An Invigorated Senior Citizen’s Home. Let’s face it, as we citizens become senior, our energy and passion to make things fresh and invigorating may wane. A senior care centre or rest home does not have to smell like one. By simply diffusing Air, you can change the whole feeling of the place—and make it a more pleasant experience for residents as well as visitors.
ZENGEST aka DIGESTZEN
The “tummy tamer” blend because of its ability to aid in digestion, soothe stomach upset, and maintain overall digestive health. This unique blend can help ease stomach discomfort, including motion sickness and indigestion, and help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
121. Tame a Tummy. Rub on your child’s tummy clockwise diluted when they have an occasional tummy ache. Apply before bedtime and it will help them sleep soundly too! Dilute 1 drop of the Zengest blend with 2 tbsp of fractionated coconut oil and massage onto baby’s tummy when upset.
122. A Sailor’s Little Buddy. For a happy cruise ship experience, be sure to bring along the Zengest blend. Those all-you-can eat buffets alongside motion are hard to turn down and the Digestive blend will help bring some balance to your tummy!
123. Rollercoaster Journeys. Long road trips are good for family bonding. Don’t let those winding roads ruin the experience! 20 minutes before getting in the car apply 1 drop of Zengest diluted clockwise around the lower tummy. Try diffusing the Digestive blend in the car from time to time to keep everyone’s stomachs calm. A great thing to have on a sailing or fishing boat too!
124. Holiday helper. After a big holiday feast, massage the Digestive blend on your stomach after big meals to ease the bloat and help digest all holiday fare with ease.
125. Turbulence is on the Horizon. Flying to new destinations is fun but turbulence is often a problem for the stomach. When traveling by plane, make sure the Digestive blend goes with you.
126. Kick Tension & Pressure. Apply to the temples to help relieve tension and sinus pressure.
127. A Busy Moms Gal Pal. When we get too busy, often our diet suffers. We can opt for late night eating, faster than fast food, skipped meals, over indulgences and more. If your hectic schedule turns into hectic digestion, try the Digestive blend.
128. Greasy Foods, Angry Belly. Cafeteria foods, and holiday foods are usually packed with grease that can cause discomfort. Be preventative by taking a Veggie Capsule full of several drops of the Digestive blend before you set foot in a cafeteria.
129. Kids Won’t Take a Capsule of the Digestive blend? To get things moving, put a drop of the Digestive blend in your child’s bath water and support healthy digestion.
130. Good expectations. The next time you feel stomach churn or feelings of indigestion, help yourself stay comfortable and regular by adding a drop to your water or rice or soy milk daily.
131. A Great Neutraliser. Use 1-2 drops in 4-6 ounces of water as a mouth rinse with water at night if you’ve eaten a meal with strong smells, like garlic, onion, curries and more. If you like the taste of black liquorice, you will love the taste of the Digestive blend because it contains Fennel essential oil.
132. Carefree at the carnival. First a funnel cake and then the teacup ride. Make sure you bring the Digestive blend along so you can have fun with the rest of the family!
133. Take-out? Take the Digestive blend. This digestive blend will soothe even the strongest kick that your favorite local take-out can deliver.
134. Unfamiliar Restaurant Relief. When you travel or venture out to an unfamiliar restaurant, it’s easy to have digestive distress with new foods. Prevent discomfort by taking the Digestive blend in a Veggie Capsule to prevent or lessen the effects of certain foods.
135. 1st Trimester. Keep yourself away from toilet by putting a drop under the tongue, inhaling the aroma or by rubbing over stomach diluted.
DEEP BLUE Soothing Blend
Deep Blue is a soothing solution for sore muscles and joints. Its effects are deep and penetrating with sustained results. Once gently rubbed into the area of discomfort, Deep Blue’s cool therapeutic benefit will be felt almost immediately—providing instant relief for the occasional discomfort of tired, sore, and worn-down muscles and joints.
136. Enhance Your Workout. Rub on muscles before and after exercise to reduce discomfort.
137. Desk Job Discomfort. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue essential oil blend on the shoulders and neck to recover and ease muscle tension.
138. Fast Fingers. Deep Blue is great for those who spend long hours typing on a computer. Just massage into the hands, fingers and wrists when needed.
139. Growing Like Weeds. Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto the growing kids’ legs before bedtime to help with occasional aches associated with growth spurts.
140. Where’s The Forklift? If you’ve been doing some heavy lifting at work or during a move, Deep Blue will support those strained lower back muscles.
141. For Better Or For Worse. Your better half will thank you after you treat them to a massage using the Deep Blue. Use several drops with carrier oil for a therapeutic deep-tissue massage.
142. Live Long And Prosper. Deep Blue contains blue tansy and Helichrysum which when used regularly, can help promote long term muscle, joint and bone health.
143. The Post-Game Check-Up. When the kids come home with a few bumps from their sports activities, apply Deep Blue to affected areas to help support localized blood flow.
144. Keep It Under Control. Use Deep Blue to promote and maintain normal inflammatory responses in cells.
145. Tennis Elbow. Keep Deep Blue on hand at your next tennis match so you can be on top of your game and keep those elbows fresh!
146. Muscle Miracle. Occasionally, muscles will cramp if they have been worked hard or are lacking the vitamins they need. For these muscle cramps, try massaging Deep Blue into the area.
147. Your Best Bike Trip Break…Ever. Put a several drops of Soothing blend into an empty 5/8 dram bottle so it is easy to keep in your pouch and take on your next biking trip!
148. Get The Best Of Both Worlds. Deep Blue provides a cooling and warming sensation that cools joints yet warms muscles and soothes occasional joint or bone pain.
149. Be A Well “Oiled” Machine. Keep your runner’s knee in tip top condition with Deep Blue. Application after a long run will help soothe the joint and promote strong, healthy muscles.