Buy One Green Mandarin Get One Yellow Mandarin 5mL Free
February 24-26, 2021 While Supplies Last.
BUY Green Mandarin Get Yellow Mandarin
Pressed from the unripe fruit of the mandarin tree, Green Mandarin essential oil is unique among citrus oils in its flavour and uses. Similar to other citrus oils, the sweet and slightly floral-scented Green Mandarin is a great way to add a refreshing taste to water, salads, and other dishes!
• Incorporate Green Mandarin in your cooking for a quick, refreshing burst of flavour.
• Add two drops to 120 ml of water for a quick citrusy boost.
The mandarin tree is a small evergreen with a single trunk and many thin drooping branches. The peel of the mandarin fruit is used to make three different Mandarin essential oils: Green Mandarin, Red Mandarin and Yellow Mandarin. These varieties of essential oils depend upon the ripeness of the fruit at the time of distillation. In the middle of the ripening stage, Yellow Mandarin essential oil is cold pressed from the semi-ripe fruit peel and is said to be the most floral of all mandarin essential oils.
• Incorporate Yellow Mandarin in your cooking for a refreshing burst of flavour.
• Add two drops to 4 fl.oz (118ml) of water for a quick citrusy boost.
• Add a drop to your morning smoothie or yoghurt.